What Do success Coaches do?
Your success coach works on these areas of your life:
- Strategizing – Identifying the best and easiest way to achieve a goal
- Time Management
- Anything that contributes to your success
What are the benefits of having a success coach?
- To be listened to and to get honest feedback
- To be supported and to be challenged
- To have someone to collaborate with
- To set better goals and to reach your goals faster
- To make significant changes
- To become financially successful
- To live your best life
- To make better decisions
What makes Coaching work?
- You and your coach become a team, focusing on your goals and needs to accomplish more than you would alone.
- With a coach, you take more actions, think bigger and get the job done, thanks to the accountability that your coach provides.
- Your coach knows how to help you make better decisions, set the best goals, and integrate your professional and personal life for maximum productivity.
What do we do in a Coaching session?
Coaching is delivered during regular sessions by telephone and/or in person, whichever is more convenient. As a client, you bring an agenda of items to the call. As your coach, we help you to solve the problems and make the most of the opportunities. When you are taking on a large goal, we help you design the project and provide support and structure needed to make sure it gets done. We bring out your best by inspiring you, expecting a lot, helping you strategize and celebrating the wins.
In each session, you choose the focus of conversation, while your coach listens and contributes observations and questions. This interaction creates clarity and moves you into action. Coaching accelerates your progress by providing greater focus and awareness of choice. Coaching concentrates on where you are today and what you are willing to do to get where you want to be tomorrow.
Who are Intuitive Success’ typical clients?
Individuals: All aspects of the individuals’ life can be worked on. This may include their career, relationship issues, time management, goal getting and work/life balance issues. Our clients are continually surprised at their improvements and the different aspects of their lives that are impacted by their coaching.
Professionals: They find that coaching can tackle the general issues of business and of individuals as well as exploring issues that are unique to their professions. Our clients have found that not only is the coaching invaluable, but the increased awareness of professional specific resources available to them is also of great value.
If you feel that this type of relationship could work for you, Contact Us and let’s talk. Coaching is not something we sell; it is something you invest in because you want it.