A short introduction about your coach – Leona Wan
I am a passionate coach and my mission is to promote and sustain my clients’ successes. I specializes in inspiring my clients to deliver their personal best. I was born in Hong Kong and I speak and write Cantonese/Chinese and English.
I work with professional men and women who own or work in a business that requires innovations and changes. I provide a safe space for my clients to gain focus and energy; and I support them to make better decisions and to get the life they want.
I love adventures and have a quest to promote successes. Being a Coach, I see my clients as treasure mines and constantly discover gems amongst my clients and gold by the bucket load from the opportunities coaching generated for them. My clients are uplifted by the positive energy from our partnership.
I am a Professional Certified Coach (PCC) of International Coach Federation (ICF) and a Master Coach of ANBLP Coach Division. I have a Certificate of Coaching from the Institute of Executive Coaching Australia, and am an alumnus of Coach U Inc. Being an active member of Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches (APAC), I am also member of Hong Kong International Coaching Community (HKICC).
I am happily married with a lovely man and we are living a fulfilling life with 3 amazing cats. We love animals and a portion of your coaching fees is donated to World Wild Fund – Australia, and other animal rescue funds. I love sharing my cats’ photos with my friends. You can visit them by clicking the Wise Cats tab of this website.
My Credentials Include:-
- Director of Training – Coach Masters Academy
- Professional Certified Coach – International Coach Federation
- Master Coach & Certified NLP Trainer – American Board of NLP
- Licensed Personal Coaching Style Inventory Facilitator – Corporate Coach U
- Core Essential Graduate – Coach U
- Certificate of Coaching – Institute of Executive Coaching Australia
- Certified Practicing Accountant – CPA Australia
- Skilled in numerous career and personal growth assessment
- Member – Hong Kong International Coaching Community
- Member – Hong Kong Institute of HR Management
- Member – Asia Pacific Alliance of Coaches
Who am I whilst being your Coach?
- Your partner in achieving professional goals;
- Your champion during a turnaround;
- Your trainer in communication and life skills;
- Your sounding board when making choices;
- Your motivator when strong actions called for;
- Your unconditional support when you take a hit;
- Your mentor in personal development;
- Your co-design when developing an extraordinary project;
- Your beacon during stormy times;
- Your wake-up call if you don’t hear your own, and most importantly;
- Your partner in living the life you know you’re ready for, personally and professionally.